If you visit Quebec from New York, you will find so much to do outdoors both in the winter and summer time, especially if you stay in accommodations surrounded by unspoiled nature and spectacular panoramic views. Every year there are herds of skiers that flock to Mont Tremblant, Quebec and it is fast becoming popular with snowboarders.
If you are a New Yorker and are looking to getaway from your hectic city life, then consider paying a visit to Mont Tremblant, which is less than 500 miles away from you for your next vacation log chalet rental. Located in the midst of nature and forests you can combine Canadian hospitality, old-world European charm of Quebec City at Blueberry Lake Resort, near Mont-Tremblant.
Best Way to Reach Mont-Tremblant from New York
The agglomerated town of Mont-Tremblant is a quaint mix of the Old Mont-Tremblant, and the larger village of Saint-Jovite. Mont-Tremblant is a city in the Laurentian mountains of Quebec and it is 130 km (81 mi) north-west of Montreal and 729 km (453 mi) from New York.
You could either directly fly out of Newark airport to Mont-Tremblant which has its own airport, or you can consider taking the Amtrak. The average driving time is seven and a half hours, so if you can spare the time and like driving, the trip from NYC to Mont Tremblant is very pleasant when it is warm out. You can also fly to Montreal and decide to drive from Montreal to Mont-Tremblant, if it is more economical than shuttle bus, but be careful of winter weather, which can get nasty sometimes.
Our Log Chalet Rental Facilities:
- Cross-country skiing
- Snowshoeing and Skating
- Ice fishing and Snowmobiling (nearby)
- Sauna and Steam Room
- Tennis and Swimming (lake/pool)
- Thermal Bath
- Hiking and Biking
Why Choose Us?
Blueberry Lake’s rental chalets are available for either short or long stays and are best suited for family holidays as well as business retreats. We have the perfect resort to forget your worries and everyday stress and you get 60 log homes to choose from in four types of stunning log homes:
- Papineau – 4 bed & 3 baths; comfortably accommodates up to 8
- Minerve – 3 bed & 2 baths; comfortably accommodates up to 6
- Labelle – 5 bed & 3 baths, accommodates up to 10 people
- Iroquois – 5 bed & 4 and a half baths, comfortably accommodates 10 people
Our log rental chalets have these features:
- Strikingly beautiful views of nature from full panoramic windows
- Big log-burning fireplaces made from stone
- Great balconies even on second floor bedrooms
- Cathedral ceilings
- Choice of shower or whirlpool bath
- Outdoor hot tub, pool table and 42” TV available in most chalets
- Home entertainment center, gas barbecue and patio furniture
- Fully equipped kitchen that comes pots & pans and even herbs and spices
- Washing machine, dryer and dishwasher
- Wireless internet (in the clubhouse)
If you are in New York and are looking for rental chalets New York for a weekend getaway amid spectacular views of nature, then contact us at Blueberry Lake Resort - Mont Tremblant region's favorite log chalet resort.
Get great deals for upcoming vacations! Check out our News and Specials page and make save a ton of money when you book at Blueberry Lake Resort.
Contact Us: 1-855-249-1371