Once you visit Quebec, Canada, you will want to come here over and over, especially if you stay at a lodging among nature and near historically important battlefields and monuments. If you are looking to stay in a vacation chalet rental in Quebec, such as Blueberry Lake Resort, it would be like getting two holidays in one! Not only do you get to combine Canadian hospitality and old-world European charm of Quebec City, the province’s Capital, but you also enjoy modern amenities and facilities in the heart of nature.
Quebec City is one of the oldest cities in North America. It is the only remaining fortified city in North America and has earned the distinction of being a UNESCO World Heritage Site, which is the only walled city north of Mexico! You will be enthralled by towering fortresses and amazing castles, not to forget the many small ancient cobblestone streets of Old Quebec.
At Blueberry Lake Resort, you can enjoy special modern amenities and facilities in the heart of nature, in any of the 60 luxury log homes. Buried among 300 acres of woodland you will discover beautiful log homes, surrounded by a calm, pristine, clear lake.
Why Choose Us?
Blueberry Lake’s rental chalets in Quebec are available for either short or long stays and they are best suited for family holidays, group stays and business retreats. We have the perfect resort to forget your worries and everyday stress. We have over 60 log homes to choose from in various sizes, from 2 to 5 bedrooms
All our log homes come with:
- Full panoramic windows that provide breathtaking views of nature
- Huge, stone, log-burning fireplaces
- Grand balconies even on second floor bedrooms
- Cathedral ceilings
- Choice of shower or whirlpool bath
- Outdoor hot tub, pool table and 42” TV available in most chalets
- Home entertainment center, gas barbecue and patio furniture
- Fully equipped kitchen that comes pots & pans and even herbs and spices
- Washing machine, dryer and dishwasher
- Wireless internet (in the clubhouse)
We have four types of stunning log chalet rental near Mont Tremblant:
- Papineau –with 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms; comfortably accommodates up to 8.
- Minerve – with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms; comfortably accommodates up to 6
- Labelle – with 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, it comfortably accommodates up to 10 people
- Iroquois – with 5 bedrooms and 4 and a half bathrooms, it comfortably accommodates 10 people.
Resort Facilities Include:
- Tennis and Swimming (lake/pool)
- Hiking and Biking
- Sauna and Steam Room
- Thermal Bath
- Cross-country skiing
- Snowhoeing and Skating
- Ice fishing and Snowmobiling (nearby)
If you are looking for rental chalets in Quebec that comes with all modern amenities and facilities contact Blueberry Lake Resort – we are considered to be Mont Tremblant region's favorite log chalet resort.
Get great deals for upcoming vacations! Check out our News and Specials page and make save a ton of money when you book at Blueberry Lake Resort.
Contact Us: 1-855-249-1371